**MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN**Job Type:
- Operate company-owned and leased trucks over 4 tons to facilitate project operations.
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup, and relocation of products and materials.
- Perform a variety of duties in the operation of the transportation function, such as hauling and dumping.
- Follow routes to insure most economical use of time and equipment.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- Performs pre-trip safety inspection of truck in accordance with DOT regulations, including checking fluids such as oil, antifreeze and lights; reports any maintenance issues to the mechanic before getting dispatched and turns in completed paperwork as directed
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition.
- Properly follows all state and federal agency safety procedures.
- Promotes and complies with all company safety policies and procedures; brings problems to the attention of the foreman, project manager, safety director, or HR manager.
- Maintain certifications required by all state and federal agencies and company safety programs.
- Daily reporting of time, progress, and materials used thru electronic reporting.
- Maintain a professional attitude with owners, inspectors, public, and co-workers
- Ensure receipt of delivery ticket
- Communicates in a timely manner with the Dispatcher/Plant Manager, Project Manager and/or person in charge of the construction site as to truck status and location
- Drive truck in a safe manner as per DOT requirements and/or company SOPs
- Maneuvers mixer truck throughout construction site and dispenses concrete as instructed
- Ensures upon close of day, truck is with filled with fuel and performs post-trip safety check as per DOT regulations and company SOPs
- Completes any required paperwork and turns into dispatch office
- Regularly lifting up to 50 lbs. which may include
- Occasional twisting, pulling, climbing, and carrying heavy objects up to 20% of the time
- Sitting, Standing, climbing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours a day
- Occasionally reading fine print, viewing indirect and direct sunlight, and performing some typing duties on a smartphone and/or tablet
- Being exposed to outdoor elements (hot and cold)
- Occasionally working from levels over 4 feet from the ground (such as a ladder)
- Visual requirements-must be able to pass a normal visual acuity test, must not have any night time driving restrictions on driver s license
$27 per hourRequired Education and Experience:
- Valid driver's license CDL A or B
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous construction experience preferred
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Cafeteria Deduction Plan
- Safety Allowance
- Generally 40-60 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, occasional half day Saturday
- All hours are weather permitting
Multiple locationsWork Remotely:
NoAAP/EEO Statement - Women & Minorities Encouraged to Apply.
Streb Construction Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran, or another protected group status.